(1) Open your spreadsheet in Google Classroom
(2) We're going to make a payroll spreadsheet. Put the days Monday thru Friday in cells B1, C1, D1, E1 and F1. Put the names of your employees in cells A2, A3 and A4. (pick any names you want)
(3) Type these hours for your employees (then don't all work the same hours)
(4) In cell G1, put a heading that makes sense (total hours perhaps?) Insert a formula in cell G2 which will total up employee 1's hours. Do the same for the other employees.
(5) Your employees get paid the following rates
Type these rates into cells H2, H3, H4. (don't type $$$$s)
(6) Type "Gross pay" in cell I1. In cells I2, I3 and I4. We'll put a formula that will calculate their Gross Pay.
(7) Make sure that all of the info you've typed in is visible----change the column widths as necessary. Format any dollar amounts as currency.